Our restaurant features inventive tropical cocktails made with fresh fruit and fresh-squeezed juices, as well as a wide variety of tropical-inspired dishes that foreground local, organic ingredients. The menu changes daily depending on the availability of produce from the islands and the mainland and on what looks best at local markets. Almost everything is made in-house from scratch (bread and pasta included!).
We serve breakfast daily. Breakfast dishes include:
- coconut french toast
- breakfast tacos
- banana or pineapple pancakes
- huevos rancheros
Lunch is served daily and dinner is served until 9 PM every day except Sunday. Some of our most popular dinner dishes include:
- handmade coriander-chicken potstickers with spicy soy dipping sauce
- organic jungle greens salad with sesame-miso dressing
- crispy chicken wings with xinjiang dry rub
- handmade jungle spinach or lobster ravioli with white wine/tomato/cream sauce
- pad thai with local tamarind and veggies
- California-style enchiladas with Mexican rice and beans
- spicy Yangshuo beer fish made with the catch of the day
Many of our dishes start out vegetarian, and several can be altered for vegans.
Call us at +507 6693 9168 or email us at email@example.com for the current menu or for reservations.